Job opening - Administrative Business Manager
Are you looking for a balanced innovative company, a company who allows you to balance your home and professional life, a team who are friendly and social, of whom you can work with on a personal level?
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking for a career rather than just a job, as the right candidate will receive excellent training as well as support with the development of their own career aspirations. The role requires a special person who is methodical and practical with a high level of attention to detail and a pro-active and flexible attitude to work. You’ll be a team player who is considered a safe pair of hands and who loves the excitement and challenge of new opportunities.
Your role as Business Manager will involve developing strong working relationships directly with internal stakeholders, external clients and offshore partners to deliver the highest standard of service. You will contribute towards the financial and business side of all the company’s activities.
- Research, plan, write and review proposals for funding calls and grants like Horizon 2020 and similar
- Calculate and forecast net income, net profit, gross-profit, EBIT, ROI, write-offs (deprecation, amortization of various assets) and operating expenses for various innovation projects pursued by the company, including start-up projects
- Support the management in KPI and financial budgeting and forecasting
- Regular review of KPI performance
- Ad hoc reporting
- a BSc or MSc degree in Business, Economics, Accounting or related areas
- 5+ years experience as a Business Manager or a similar position
- Significant experience of delivering analysis and business consultancy, particularly in the early pre projects stages of the life cycle
- Experience of working on multiple projects and priorities, with different stakeholders
- Experience of building strong, credible relationships with senior stakeholders
- Experience of working within financial services is desirable
- Analytical mind set, capability to interpret data and drive business conclusions
- Optimization and BI experience from with in CRM and business financial analysis
- Ability to work across functions and locations
- Ability to present a sound business case and findings as a result of interpreting large amounts of data
- Understanding of financial reporting including income statements and balance sheets
- Good knowledge of EXCEL, Word & Microsoft Office (or LibreOffice)
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Planning & completing a diverse range of assignments
- The candidate must be able to operate without supervision Sage Line 50 accounting software and Quickbooks Pro in order to maintain customer records.
- Willing to work as part of a team which consists of experienced members as well as interns;
- Be driven to progress a career and grow a team
- Excellent touch-typing skills
- English 6 / English Course B / IELTS Academic 6.5 or higher / TOEFL iBT total score of 575. All applicants who wish to apply to a position at Tunnll must document that they have met the English requirements for the position. Even applicants with English as their first language must document that they meet the requirements for the position they have applied for.
English language requirement
Tunnll is a small, but international company. In order to communicate efficiently between team members who can be located in different countries, we need a shared communication channel. The same is true for our communications with partners and customers in various locations.
The English requirement for this position is English 6 / English Course B / IELTS Academic 6.5 or higher / TOEFL iBT total score of 575. All applicants who wish to apply to a position at Tunnll must document that they have met the English requirements for the position. Even applicants with English as their first language must document that they meet the requirements for the position they have applied for.
Why this position is cool
- Flexible schedule. You can work 9 to 5 or at night or early in the morning - or at any other time slots suitable for you as long as overlaps with the working hours of the rest of the team;
- Interesting projects. You will work on projects that matter and which make people’s lives better;
- Informal and flexible atmosphere. Do you have a suit? Good, you do not need one at this position;
- Your voice can be heard. The more experience you accumulate over time, the more freedom in decision making you will get.
Why you should join
Would like to know even more? You can read about what we do and how we do it by simply searching the Web for “Tunnll”. There is a quite a decent amount of news and mentions of Tunnll from various newspapers, media outlets and other sites.
Whom we expect to see in the team
We prefer to enhance our team with generalists, because they tend to perform more efficiently compared to specialist in ever-changing situations. That means that it is absolutely ok if you lack some specific skills in your CV, but it also means that the range of the tasks assigned to you will be very broad.
How to apply for this position
The only way to apply for this position is to successfully complete an introductory task. Please, proceed to the respective introductory task page in order to apply: