Job opening - Graphical/UI/UX Designer
As a Graphical/UI/UX Designer you will work end to end through discovery and production in an agile team. You will gather initial requirements; work directly with Users, produce mock ups, build prototypes, etc. You will be someone that is confident at talking with users and the technology teams.
You will be working across a number of different projects such as mobile applications, enterprise client applications, responsive websites, interactive data visualisation, and B2B tools. The successful UX designer will need a portfolio of creative user experience outcomes and some visual / interface skills.
What you will do:
- Create elegant and simple digital experiences and manifest them in digital UI’s accross different platforms (mobile, desktop, on-board, etc.)
- Conduct user research and requirements analysis, task and concept modelling, information architecture and interaction design, and concept/usability testing.
- Design interactions using an iterative process, based on evidence from deep customer insight, and gathered through interviews, studies, analytics, usability testing and more.
- Create user experience specifications, personas, user journeys, interactive prototypes and information architecture tools such as site maps and navigation models.
- Create designs for web, print and other media.
- Work closely with design and development teams to ensure the UX specification is successfully translated into visual design and code.
- Bachelor’s degree in User Interaction / Graphical Design or other related field;
- MSc in User Interaction / Graphical Design or equivalent is preferred and BSc is required;
- 2 years of HTML5 and CSS3 Development experience (proven by your portfolio)
- Experience taking a thorough brief and working autonomously while being able to lias with stakeholders and the team to specific project / design guidelines.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- User Interface Design
- Responsive Design
- Mobile First Development
English language requirement
Tunnll is a small, but international company. In order to communicate efficiently between team members who can be located in different countries, we need a shared communication channel. The same is true for our communications with partners and customers in various locations.
The English requirement for this position is English 6 / English Course B / IELTS Academic 6.5 or higher / TOEFL iBT total score of 575. All applicants who wish to apply to a position at Tunnll must document that they have met the English requirements for the position. Even applicants with English as their first language must document that they meet the requirements for the position they have applied for.
Why this position is cool
- Flexible schedule. You can work 9 to 5 or at night or early in the morning - or at any other time slots suitable for you as long as overlaps with the working hours of the rest of the team;
- Interesting projects. You will work on projects that matter and which make people’s lives better;
- Informal and flexible atmosphere. Do you have a suit? Good, you do not need one at this position;
- Your voice can be heard. The more experience you accumulate over time, the more freedom in decision making you will get.
Why you should join
Would like to know even more? You can read about what we do and how we do it by simply searching the Web for “Tunnll”. There is a quite a decent amount of news and mentions of Tunnll from various newspapers, media outlets and other sites.
Whom we expect to see in the team
We prefer to enhance our team with generalists, because they tend to perform more efficiently compared to specialist in ever-changing situations. That means that it is absolutely ok if you lack some specific skills in your CV, but it also means that the range of the tasks assigned to you will be very broad.
How to apply for this position
The only way to apply for this position is to successfully complete an introductory task. Please, proceed to the respective introductory task page in order to apply: