We are looking for students who would like to enter the industry.
Do you want to have your work placement in a booming high-technology-driven, demanding and international environment? Do you dream to live by the sea at the same time?
A work placement at Tunnll is such a dream practicum.
We are a small high-tech startup company which is already present in Spain, Sweden, UK and Switzerland with an office in the beautiful Mediterranean Technology Park near Barcelona.
Each job opening that we have has a corresponding work placement. We are looking for students who want to get real experience in the areas of Business Administration, Business Growth Management, Market Analysis and Financial Analysis, Software Engineering and User Experience Design.
Perks and bonuses
Depending on the results of the interview with you, we might consider suggesting you the following perks during your work placement with Tunnll:
- reimbursement for public transportation tickets
- free lunch
- free Microsoft licenses: Office 365 (Word, Excel, Skype for Business, etc.), extended cloud file storage with OneDrive for Business, Visual Studio Enterprise, etc.
- reimbursement for online MOOC platforms like Coursera, Xamarin University, etc.
Work Placement Conditions
- Since the experience and skills of students are usually at the beginner level, we tend to provide work placements without any compensation.
- We do not cover expenses like travel (for international students) and accommodation.
- We are interested to officially accept local (Spain) and international students.
- We are interested to sign all the required paperwork with your university/college.
- The work placement can be curricular or extracurricular.
- There is no limitation for the duration of the work placement: it can be as short as 2 weeks and as long as 6 months or more, depending on your own situation.
- The work placement program is open all year round, we accept applications at any time of the year.
How to apply for this Work Placement
Make sure you have all the work placement requirements of your university/college and your CV at hand. Then, apply through this simple form.